Before you read my 5 reasons why your relationships keep failing, I want you to keep the following things in mind. I am in no way blaming you or saying that everything that goes wrong in your relationships is your fault. I know that relationships are a 2 way street and there are 2 sides to every story. However, I am focusing on the woman inside because I want her to be the best version of herself that she can possibly be and that includes in her relationships. Also, all of the things that I have written about, I have experienced in one way or another and that is where I get my insight. I have had to learn a new way of thinking and being and I've had to correct and heal myself. Everything that I express to you is in love and out of concern for your well being.
1. I am going to go ahead and get this one out of the way because this one concerns me like no other. You're sleeping with these men too damn fast and then wondering why things aren't working out! Ladies, I can not stress enough how this one is really hurting you. When you give yourself away to a man so quickly without even really knowing him or establishing where you are within the relationship or even if it IS a relationship, you are not really giving the man a reason to stick around because he has already gotten what he wants! Sex will cloud your judgement and not allow you to see any potential warning signs, concerning behaviors, etc. When you meet a guy, give him time to tell you some things about himself. Ask him questions about himself, what he wants for his future, how he feels about family and so on and so forth because if you are considering having a relationship with this person, these things should be important to you. And if he isn't willing to talk to you about these things, then he isn't the one. So get past his swag and how fine he is and find out if this can even be a person that you'll even like in 6 months because once you sleep with him, you can't take it back!
2. You haven't made your expectations and intentions known upfront! Some women have the tendency to meet someone that they really like and although the guy may say that he is not looking for a relationship right now, the woman will go along with whatever it is that he wants in hopes that she'll be able to prove how awesome she is, only to get her feelings hurt in the end because she didn't stay true to what she really wanted which was a relationship. Ladies, we don't have the ability to change a man. If he says that all he wants to do is "hang out," then that's what he wants to do! He's not kidding, he's telling you the truth! He's not the last man on earth so move on hun.
3. You keep focusing on the superficial aspects of a potential mate i.e. how much money he makes, what kind of car he drives, his height, if he's bearded or not. Don't get me wrong, all of those things have validity because it is important that he earns a living and that you have an attraction to him, but that isn't everything! Lets face it. You won't be able to create a serious relationship with someone whose materialistic value outweighs his character so stop focusing on the outside so much! What is his heart telling/showing you?
4. You're insecure and your insecurities are getting in the way. Listen, no one wants to deal with a partner that is insecure and questioning their every move. How many times have you heard men say that they don't like a woman that is insecure? A lot right? Just because you may have been cheated on or lied to in the past, doesn't mean that every guy is like that! Believe it or not, there are some good men out there with good intentions, so don't turn every guy into a villain. Work on crushing your insecurities before you get involved with someone and you'll be surprised at how much happier you'll be.
5. This one's a biggie. You need to repair the relationship that you have with yourself before trying to find a boyfriend. You have unresolved issues from the past, you have trust issues, you're too clingy and suspicious. You have anger issues. You're jealous. I mean, that sounds like a hot mess to me. Who would want to date someone like that? You wouldn't right? So get yourself together! No relationship is going to help you resolve your issues. It's an inside job that you and you alone must fix. Take a break from dating other people and date yourself! Once you get to the point where you like your own company, then you may be ready to start dating again. But until then, work on you so that when you're ready to get back out there, you'll have a clearer understanding of who you are, what you deserve and what you're looking for in a man.